At Barwon Timber and Bar-truss we strive to provide our customers with consistently excellent product and industry knowledge and high quality building products. We have developed a reputation for being the go to people for specialist timber and building products and services.
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best people for our business and the timber and pre-fabrication industry.
Our employees value working for an independent business and the contribution they make to its culture and success.
We are always keeping an eye out for individuals who share our passion for the industry, continually strive for excellence and can contribute to our business.
If this is you, please submit your resume to [email protected]
STAFF SKILLS | QUALIFICATIONS
- Drying of Timber (Hardwood) – Sawmilling and Processing
- Timber product knowledge – Timber Merchants Association
- Timber grading (on site training) – Grade Hardwood Sawn and Milled Products
- Visually stress grade hardwood
- MiTek 20/20 Roof Truss (1 & 2)
- MiTek 20/20 Floor Truss
- MiTek Wall Bracing
- MiTek Roof Truss Installation
- Civil Construction Induction
- First Aid (Barwon Timber has a Public Access Defibrillator on site in our timber office).
- James Hardie Australia – Scyon and JH range
- Synteko – floor coatings and floor care products
- Hardwood flooring – Tasmanian and NSW Species
- Paslode – nail gun maintenance
- Timber Merchants Association (TMA)
- Frame and Truss Manufacturers Association of Australia (FTMA)
- The Australian Timber Flooring Association (ATFA)
- Geelong Chamber of Commerce
- Committee for Geelong
- Geelong Business Excellence Awards 2013: Family Business Category – Second Generation or more