Euclad is Barwon Timber’s concealed fix cladding system. It creates a clean look that is not detracted by visible fixing screws or nails.
Euclad can be machined with eased or square edges. If cladding is running horizontally, please specify eased edges to prevent moisture sitting in the shadowline.
Euclad can be machined in different widths with the same tongue and groove profile, enabling designers to mix sizes and explore with patterns. Barwon Timber has a range of timber and aluminium stops available to complement our cladding range.
Euclad can also be end matched reducing offcut waste and installation time. The end match profile creates self supporting joins which can be staggered between battens.
Barwon Timber can pre-coat Euclad if desired. Our precoating will save you time and seal the board to minimise weather degradation during and after construction.
Euclad species include:
Euclad is an external cladding.
- Euclad Eased Edge – Vertical and Horizontal
- Euclad square – Vertical only
- Sawn face (rough – please contact us to confirm specie suitability)
- Dressed face (smooth)
- End matching
Barwon Timber's cladding range also includes:
- Shiplap – a face fix (visible fixings) cladding profile. Shiplap cladding features on many buildings in the Geelong and Surf Coast area.
- Battenclad – a profile we created with architects and builders. This cladding option achieves a batten effect with less onsite labour.
We invite you to visit our Geelong Showroom to see our range of cladding on display.