White Mahogany – Eucalyptus Acmenoides – is a beautiful, strong and durable timber option. It is known as a premium hardwood specie that is naturally grown and sourced here in Australia.
With its high degree of natural durability and strength, White Mahogany is an ideal choice for structural, interior and exterior applications including decking and cladding.
Featuring a blend of cool and warm tones, White Mahogany’s colour pallet ranges from a light brown to a yellow brown colour. The timber has a slightly greasy feel, a characteristic that aids with machining. There is no difficulty using it with standard fittings and fastenings.
Why choose White Mahogany timber for your next project?
- It is a premium native hardwood that is naturally grown and sourced in Australia.
- It is termite resistant and non-susceptible to lycus borer.
- It is an attractive timber that is easy to work with.
- It has a high degree of durability and strength.
- It can be used for a variety of applications including decking, cladding, lining, flooring, joinery and furniture.
- It can be oiled, stained or a clear coat applied. Alternatively, the timber can be left to weather naturally and can be restored to its original colour by resanding and coating.
To learn more about White Mahogany timber or to get a quote for your next job, contact out timber team.