Barwon Timber are experts in timber products. Our Geelong Mill has been operating since 1980, where our beginnings were in cutting Oregon and Western Red Cedar. Today, we are capable of machining a number of timber profiles in a range of species.
Our Mill services include:
- Machining and sawing
- Cladding profiles both standard and custom
- Skirting & Architrave profiles both standard and custom
- Heritage profile replication upon request*
- Canadian Oregon cut to custom size
- End matching of cladding **
- Pre-oiling (pre-coating) of cladding and decking ***
- Custom Treat products to Hazard Level (H3) Timber treatment ****
For more information on our Mill services, please contact our timber or showroom sales teams.
* Profile size will be limited to machine capabilities
** Some profiles are unable to be end matched
*** Preoiling with CUTEK Clear or Intergrain's Uni-Oil Clear
**** With the exception of Hardwood & Oregon